What is a Roof Inspection?
Most roof inspections are done from the ground with binoculars. Bishop Roof Repairs carry out all inspections on the roof itself. During the inspection, every part of your roof will be thoroughly looked at for any sign of damage, aging and poor installation. Digital pictures will be provided of your home’s roof and any issues found with regards to the roof installation, wind or animal damage, improper venting, unsealed or improperly installed vents, flashings, shingles etc.
Why You Should Have Your Roof Inspected
- You want to the current condition of your roof and whether or not there could be a problem with it in the near future.
- You may need a new roof but you’re not sure. Your neighbours are getting a new roof…
- You have a brand new roof but you’re concerned about the installation.
- You have a new roof but it leaks and the contractor won’t return your calls.
- You have a brand new house but the builder warranty is just 1-3 years on the roof. You want peace of mind.
- You’re buying a 10yrs+ old home and you want to make sure you’re not going to have any roof leaks or problems.
- Your insurance company has requested an inspection report of your roof.
What’s found during a Roof Inspection?
Do you have more questions?
Get in touch