What is a Roof Maintenance?
This service includes:
- a full inspection of your entire roof to see what is required to make your roof as watertight as possible.
- sealing and renailing of all at-risk areas. It may also include installation of the correct roof vent for the ventilation of a bathroom fan. Roof maintenance can cover:
- exposed nails on main roof body.
- roof vents ( newer homes could have up to 10 attic vents on the roof).
- bathroom vents (2-3) or stack pipe flashing (2-3)
- furnace pipe
- roof cap sealing
- roof valleys
- skylight flashing
- missing, cracked or shifted shingles
- missing vent
Areas addressed during Roof Maintenance
Do you have more questions?
Get in touch